We have just received the following from a close cooperator - a
professional young man who is also the father of a young family in
We want to share it with the world.
The M+G+R Foundation
July 11th, 2014 - PM Special
- Russia pushes very actively heavy armor across the border. For
example during last night they trafficked 20 units (battle tanks, APC,
rocket launchers "Grad"). They even don't bother anymore with changing
unit markings to hide Russian origin - Russia uses a lot of UAVs
(Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) for reconnaissance on Ukraine territory and
provides obtained data to terrorists
- In some areas Russian army set up a special zones where they
exterminate everybody in sight to prevent Russian terrorists from going
back home (just like during W.W. II Soviet army had a special units who
killed everybody who tried to retreat).
Even some local supporters of
terrorists go to Russia through Belarus
to stay alive.
- Terrorists specifically shoot from rocket launchers at civil
buildings in Donetsk and Lugansk to get the "right" footage for Russian
media. A main indicator that "something bad about to happen" is Russian
media journalists in vicinity.
- Germany and France put pressure on Ukrainian president to cease fire.
During the previous "cease fire"
terrorists "didn't start the shooting"
yet we lost more men than during current active
anti-terrorist-operation while regained 1/2 of occupied territory.
Besides Russian lobbying in EU structures another "yellowish", but
potentially not far from the truth, explanation is that Putin uses the
information provided by Snowden to control current France and Germany
leaders to have a more soft stance on aggressive Russia
- Terrorists actively destroy the area infrastructure - like bridges
and railways - to destabilize Eastern region of Ukraine economically
- Captured by terrorists, Ukrainian plane pilot Nadiya Savchenko ended
up in Russian jail with charges of "killing journalists" - yet another
example of direct control of terrorists by Russian FSB (KGB)
- Russia automatically (e.g. forced - without his request) provided
Russian citizenship to Ukrainian director who was a detainee in Crimea
so they could "judge" him by "Russian laws". So think twice before
going to modern Russia.