Private News Commentary
We have just received the following from a close cooperator - a professional young man who is also
the father of a young family in Ukraine.
We want to share it with the world.
The M+G+R Foundation
July 11th, 2014 - PM Special Edition
miguel de Portugal comments:
• Russia pushes very actively heavy armor across the border. For example during last night they
trafficked 20 units (battle tanks, APC, rocket launchers "Grad"). They even don't bother anymore
with changing unit markings to hide Russian origin - Russia uses a lot of UAVs (Unmanned Aerial
Vehicles) for reconnaissance on Ukraine territory and provides obtained data to terrorists
• In some areas Russian army set up a special zones where they exterminate everybody in sight to
prevent Russian terrorists from going back home (just like during W.W. II Soviet army had a
special units who killed everybody who tried to retreat).
Even some local supporters of terrorists go to Russia through Belarus to stay alive.
• Terrorists specifically shoot from rocket launchers at civil buildings in Donetsk and Lugansk
to get the "right" footage for Russian media. A main indicator that "something bad about to
happen" is Russian media journalists in vicinity.
• Germany and France put pressure on Ukrainian president to cease fire.
During the previous "cease fire" terrorists "didn't start the shooting" yet we lost more men than
during current active anti-terrorist-operation while regained 1/2 of occupied territory.
Besides Russian lobbying in EU structures another "yellowish", but potentially not far from the
truth, explanation is that Putin uses the information provided by Snowden to control current
France and Germany leaders to have a more soft stance on aggressive Russia
• Terrorists actively destroy the area infrastructure - like bridges and railways - to
destabilize Eastern region of Ukraine economically and socially
• Captured by terrorists, Ukrainian plane pilot Nadiya Savchenko ended up in Russian jail with
charges of "killing journalists" - yet another example of direct control of terrorists by Russian
• Russia automatically (e.g. forced - without his request) provided Russian citizenship to
Ukrainian director who was a detainee in Crimea so they could "judge" him by "Russian laws". So
think twice before going to modern Russia.
It does not take much to realize the complete
disconnect between what the media portrays and the reality on the ground in Ukraine.
© Copyright 2014 - 2024 by The M+G+R Foundation.
All rights reserved. However, you
may freely reproduce and distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as
to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior written consent; and (3) No
charge is made for it.
Online since 1998